King's Heir: Rise to the Throne
- Category: Adventure / Games with cache / Hacked Android Games
- Creation or Update Date: 6-06-2018, 13:07
- Views: 1 475
- Package: com.artifexmundi.kingmaker1.gp.free
- Developer: Artifex Mundi
- Version: 1.1
- Android version: 4.2 or higher
King's Heir: Rise to the Throne – Cardinal stag crusaders, Edmund and Randall Ulmer, are tricked into a plot fronting the jacket. Chased close to the stag safeguard and pitiless coconspirators, the sibling begin on a unsafe travel that desire unveil the land's mean secrets, return the honour of the Ulmer kinfolk and modify their fortune eternise.
TRY IT FOR FREE, SO UNLOCK THE TOTAL DANGER FROM INSIDE THE GAMEY!
Many age since, the consort of Griffinvale vanish in lovemaking with a pathetic blonde and - fronting his don's desires - joined her. The kaiser, unqualified to restore harmony between himself with the desperate junction, despatched his boy on a movement and, in his musing, swarm his adolescent spouse away of the citadel. The khan had counted on the actuality that the consort would finally cease to remember almost her, on the other hand his projects were sunk when his inheritor died in combatant, and the prince’s honey spouse gave parentage to a youngster and died in parturiency. Later the dying of his boy, the baron sank into keening, and the forthcoming of the purple pipeline was tangled into dubious. The purple courtroom was invade with dreams and cabal, from which a grouping of humans firm to the fallen consort persuaded to cover his youngster. As the stag gallant Edmund Ulmer, try to obtain the misplaced successor and support him get his crownwork and get the toilet of Griffinvale!
• Chatter 38 cryptical positions in Griffinvale!
• Resolve 30 Minigames and Disputes to obtain the circlet!
• Applicable 10 fellow of the purple courtroom!
• Obtain 40 collectables and gain 18 works!
• Keep playacting the largesse danger "Action of Deceit"!
Download King's Heir: Rise to the Throne for Android
Cache path: sdcard/Android/obb
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.